TACMASR offers expertise in histological and immunopathological techniques and expert pathological analysis of both human and research animal tissues and cells. TACMASR assists researchers with experimental design and scoring and interpretation of pathological findings. The following techniques are available:
- Routine Histology
- Immunostaining (IHC, ISH, IF)
- Design and Construction of Tissue MicroArrays (TMAs)
- Pathologic Analysis and Interpretation
- Microscopy Center (featuring Nikon microscopes)
- Brightfield & widefield fluorescence
- Whole slide scanning (service)
- Spinning Disk & (coming soon) point scanning confocals
- Single Molecule Localization Microscopy (PALM/STORM)
- (Coming soon) intravital multiphoton
- Image Analysis
Contact the Shared Resource for acknowledgement text. As an NIH P30 center, it is crucial that users of this Shared Resource acknowledge the support of the Cancer Center Support Grant (P30 CA023074).
|Ghassan (Gus) Mouneimne, PhD||Director, UACC Microscopy Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Jones Jr||Staff, UACC Microscopy Centeremail@example.com|
This facility is administered by the University of Arizona Cancer Center (NCI P30 CA023074), Tucson, Arizona.