Nikon Crest X-Light V2 Spinning-Disk Confocal
The Nikon “Crest” system is an inverted, spinning-disk confocal microscope that allows for high-throughput, confocal imaging of cell and tissue samples. The Crest Spinning-Disk is ideal for applications that require the increased resolution and contrast of confocal imaging with the speed of a widefield system. The Crest Spinning-Disk is equipped with a stage-top environmental incubator for live cell imaging and backilluminated sCMOS Prime95B camera, making it ideal for imaging living samples (cells, organoids, etc.) with minimal phototoxicity.
- Objective lenses: Plan Fluor 4x/0.13, 10x/0.3; Plan Apochromat Lambda 20x/0.75, 40x/0.95, 60x/1.4 (oil)
- Laser wavelengths: 405, 445, 473, 520, 545, 635nm
- Fluorescence emission filters: 438/24, 485/20, 511/20, 560/25, 595/31, 685/40
- To examine how your fluorescent labels would work with the lasers and filters, see: https://www.fpbase.org/microscope/NSt3svJtnMmkQL7aC69Hb3/
- Additional brightfield color camera (Nikon DS-F13) and DIC (20x, 40x, 60x), Phase contrast (4x, 10x) imaging modes
- Stagetop incubation chamber for long term imaging, with the capability of performing hypoxia studies.
- CFY/YFP FRET imaging
- Multiple Nikon software modules for multi-dimensional imaging, object tracking, image analysis, and deconvolution