|On this page: Properties of light | Light Microscopy Concepts|
The Molecular Expressions Microscopy Primer is a world-class microscopy web site from Florida State University (principal authors: Michael W. Davidson, FSU & Mortimer Abramowitz, Olympus America Inc.). They have an extensive series of tutorials on Light & Color. Direct links to their excellent tutorials are provided here for easy access:
Other Optics Resources:
- Light Science for Kids (Interior Deluxe)
- Optics for Kids (Synopsys)
- The Photonics Dictionary (Larin Publishing, Inc.)
- Light Measurement Handbook (PDF, registration required, Alex Ryer, International Light Technologies, Inc.)
- History of Optics (Wikipedia)
The Molecular Expressions Microscopy Primer web site (Florida State University) has a number of excellent tutorials on light microscopy.
Direct links to their tutorials are provided here for easy access:
Other Light Microscopy Resources:
Reviewed & updated 07/17/2017. Creation of this web page was originally supported as part of the Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center at the University of Arizona, NIEHS P30 ES006694.